Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 31 and 32 – This week –



I must say I do not know where the week has gone by, actually, I do not know where the month and gone by! I feel like it was just yesterday I was starting my adventure here in Umeå. This week the students were finishing up their pen pal letters and their United States state projects are almost finished! They are turning out really good and the students love that they are learning about the states.

I also taught 4th graders about the United State geography along with some of the holidays that we celebrate and the sports that we enjoy watching. They loved being able to talk to have the opportunity of talking to me in English. I even learned some new Spanish word, but I do not know what they mean or even spell them. You will have to ask me some Swedish words that I know since being over here!

Working on our state projects!
I know this blog is really short, but we are packing for a weekend in Åre. Everyone suggested we travel there, so we are taking the adventure to Åre on this cold evening. We are traveling by train to get there and it will be about a 7-hour train ride and we have a 3-hour wait in the train station. With that being said, it is the weekend for me out here. I will not have internet or my computer all weekend long, but when I get back I will update you about our awesome adventure!

9 days and counting! I didn’t know December would sneak up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment